Spring Slate Plaque by Martha Stewart Crafts™
Martha Stewart Crafts™ Acrylic Craft Paint and Stencils make this project quick and easy. Be sure to allow for ample drying time before overlapping stencil designs.
Designed by Chris Williams, Courtesy of Plaid® Creative Team.
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Acrylic Craft Paint, Satin - Wedding Cake
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Adhesive Stencils - Blossoms
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Alphabet Stencils - Monogram Flourish Alphabet
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Foam Pouncers
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Stencil Tape
- Slate Plaque
- Brush Basin (or Water Container)
- Foam Plates
- Paper Towel
Step 1 Measure to determine placement of stenciled word, “Spring.”
Step 2 Begin stenciling with Wedding Cake using an up and down motion over the open areas of the stencil.
Step 3 Once dry, continue stenciling each letter to spell, “Spring.”
Step 4 Position the large floral adhesive stencil to the left of "Spring" and continue stenciling using Wedding Cake.