- Grapevine Wreath
- Silk Flowers – Assorted of Choice
- Scotch™ Precision Ultra Edge Non-stick Scissors
- Ribbon – Coordinating Color of Choice (3 Yds.)
- Low Heat Glue Gun (or Floral Wire)
- Command™ Hook, Medium – Clear
Using one pair of Scotch™ Precision Ultra Edge Non-stick Scissors, separate your silk flower bunches into individual strands.
Starting in the lower right quadrant of the wreath, insert silk flowers into the wreath mass, being careful to weave the wire ends amongst the vines. Work one type of flower at a time to create balanced spacing, moving in a counter-clockwise direction.
Using a hot glue gun or floral wire, secure the silk flower strands to the vine wreath.
Wrap ribbon around the wreath, bow optional.
Affix Command™ clear hook (following all package instructions) to your wall or door. Wait one hour before hanging wreath. Be sure that the wreath is within the hook's weight capacity as shown on upper right corner of product packaging.