Inkadinkado Springtime Stroll Card
Welcome Spring with this pretty card stamped with songbirds.
Designed by Jennifer Brown courtesy of EK Success®.
- Inkadinkado® Wood Stamp – Heirloom Songbird and Adventure Quote
- K&Company™ Paper Pad – Julianne
- EK Success® 3D-Dots® Adhesive Foam Squares – White
- EK Success® Cutterpede® Straight Edge Trimmer
- EK Success® Honey Bee™ Scissors
- Herma® Dotto® Adhesive Runner
- Cardstock – Cream Textured, Blue Grey, Light Green and Olive Green
- Satin Ribbon, 5/8" – Forest Green
- Chalk Ink – Magenta and Slate Blue
Fold a 6x9½" piece of the Blue Grey cardstock in half to make a side folded card.
Secure a 4½"x5¾" panel of patterned paper to the card front.
Wrap a piece of the Forest Green satin ribbon around the front of the card. Secure to the back of the card front.
Stamp the songbird image onto the white textured paper using the Slate Blue chalk ink. Trim along the outer stamped edges to create a panel. Use the stamped panel as a template to mark and cut two slightly larger panels from the light green and olive paper. Attach the stamped panel to the larger panel with 3D-Dots®. Secure this to the larger olive green panel and attach to the card front.
Stamp the expression onto a 1½"x3½" piece of the white textured cardstock. Secure to a slightly larger piece of the olive green cardstock. Attach to the card front.