Stacked Craft Pumpkins
These stacked pumpkins are a fun way to display your home address or use for other creative Halloween decorating!
- Craft Pumpkins: 3 graduating sizes
- Americana Gloss Enamel (we used): Black, Citron Green, Bright Orange, Purple
- Tulip® Dimensional Paint: Black
- Creatology™ Wiggle Eyes: assorted sizes
- Walnut Hollow® Versa-Tool™ (for adult use ONLY)
- Craft Glue
- Paper Plate
Determine how you want pumpkins stacked before beginning.
Following package directions use Versa-Tool™ to cut the bottom and top from the center pumpkin so pumpkins will stack.
Paint pumpkins with desired solid colors. Paint a black stem on top. Let dry.
If desired, paint a black number on each pumpkin to reflect your house number. (Note: more craft pumpkins may be needed.)
Use dimensional paint to draw spiders and spider webs on each pumpkin. Let all dry completely.
Glue assorted wiggle eyes to numbers as shown.
Glue pumpkins together.
Use photo as a guide and follow manufacturer’s instructions for all products used.
Adjust number of craft pumpkins as needed if using the craft pumpkins to reflect your house number.