Stack a couple of craft pumpkins together, add some paint and ribbon, and youve got the perfect Halloween centerpiece or decoration.
Designed by Joann Pearson
- Cream Craft Pumpkins: 6½-inch, 9½-inch
- FolkArt® Acrylic Paint: Pure Orange, Wicker White, Raw Umber, Pure Black,
- Satin Varnish
- Blumenthal Buttons: Black/White
- Ribbon: Black/White Polka-Dot
- Grosgrain Ribbon: Orange
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Paper Towels
- Paper Plate
- Low Heat Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
Hot glue the two pumpkins together, small on top.
On paper plate, place small amount of raw umber paint, add small amount of water, mix. Use paintbrush to wash small amount of paint in creases of pumpkin.
Paint face on pumpkin using image as your guide.
Gather black dot ribbon and glue around neckline of pumpkins.
Tie shoestring bow with orange ribbon and glue to top of pumpkin.
Glue buttons down front stacking prints together as desired.
Use photo as a guide and follow manufacturers instructions for all products used.
Make these great pumpkins in different sizes for tablescape.