Stacking Stretch Bracelets
- Faceted Rondelles, Large-hole – Blue (14), Opalescent Green (14), Opalescent White (12) and Gray (14)
- Faceted Rondelles, 6x8mm – Sapphire Luster (15) and Opalescent Green Matte (15)
- Faceted Rondelles, 8x10mm – White Nebula (13)
- Pave-style large hole faceted rondelle, Large-hole – Silver (4)
- Iris Faceted Rondelles, 6x8mm – Smoky Gray (15)
- Stretch Cord, 1mm (10" per Bracelet)
- Beading Cement
Step 1 Cut one 10" piece of stretch cord.
Step 2 String one large hole bead and one of the alternate beads.
Step 3 Repeat Step 2 until the bracelet is large enough to fit snugly on your wrist, ending with one of the alternate beads.
Step 4 String one silver pave-style large hole faceted rondelle.
Step 5 Holding both ends of the stretch cord as one, make an overhand knot. Place a drop of beading cement onto the knot. Let cure overnight before clipping the cords or wearing the bracelet.