Stampendous® Botanical Daffodil Color Block Card
- Stampendous® Wood Stamp – Botanical Daffodil
- Stampendous® Perfectly Clear™ Stamps – Happy Messages
- Rectangle Acrylic Stamp Handle, Small
- Tsukineko® VersaFine™ Ink Pad – Onyx Black
- ColorBox® Misty Meadows Chalk Ink Q Ink Pads – Ice Blue
- ColorBox® Primary Elements Chalk Ink Q Ink Pads – Yellow Citrus and Lime Pastel
- Recollections™ Cardstock – Green, Yellow, and White
- Beacon Adhesives™ Zip Dry Paper Glue
- Recollections™ Dimensional Foam Adhesive Circles
Step 1 Fold 11"x4½" green cardstock in half to form card base.
Step 2 Stamp sentiment in lower right corner of card front with black ink.
Step 3 Ink the small rectangle acrylic block and press directly to 3-1/8"x4¾" white cardstock four times with Ice Blue, Yellow Citrus and Lime Pastel ink colors as shown.
Step 4 Stamp Botanical Daffodil image over colored rectangles with black ink.
Step 5 Adhere daffodil panel to 3-3/8"x4-5/8" yellow cardstock with Zip Dry paper glue.
Step 6 Adhere layered daffodil panel to card front with dimensional foam adhesives.