Stampendous® Daffodil Girl Card
- Stampendous® Wood Stamp – Daffodil Girl
- Tsukineko® VersaFine™ Ink Pad – Onyx Black
- Recollections® Cardstock – Pink, Green and White
- Die Cuts With a View® Patterned Paper
- Create It™ Silk Ribbon – Green
- Spellbinders™ Die – 4" Scalloped Circle and 3-5/8" Circle
- Die Cutting Machine
- Colored Pencils
- Beacon Adhesives™ Zip Dry™ Paper Glue
Step 1 Fold 8½"x5½" pink cardstock in half to form card base.
Step 2 Glue 5"x3¾" panel of plaid patterned paper to 5¼"x4" green cardstock panel using Zip Dry™ paper glue.
Step 3 Tie green ribbon around layered panels in a knot on the right side.
Step 4 Stamp image in black ink on white panel and cut out using 3-5/8" circle die cut.
Step 5 Color image as desired with colored pencils.
Step 6 Die cut a 4" green scalloped circle.
Step 7 Adhere stamped image circle to scalloped circle.
Step 8 Adhere layered circles to plaid patterned paper layer, then trim at bottom edge to match patterned paper layer.
Step 9 Adhere layered panels to card front using Zip Dry™.