Stampendous® Dahlia Birthday Card
- Stampendous® Cling Jumbo Dahlia Stamp Set
- Stampendous® Rubber Stamp – Lone Bird
- Stampendous® Perfectly Clear™ Stamp Set – Happy Messages
- Stampendous® Boss Gloss™ Embossing Ink – Clear
- Recollections™ Embossing Powder – Ebony Detail, Copper Detail, Violet Opaque and Citron Opaque
- Recollections™ Cardstock
- Inkadinkado® Blending Chalks – Bold Bright
- Clearsnap® Smooch® Spray – Spun Sugar
- Tsukineko® Spray – Willow
- Heat Tool
- Beacon Adhesives® Zip Dry™ Paper Glue
Step 1 Fold a 5½"x11" panel of purple cardstock in half to create a card base.
Step 2 Cut a 5-3/8" x4-1/8" panel of green cardstock.
Step 3 Scrape scissors along edges of green panel to distress it.
Step 4 Adhere green panel to the card front with Zip Dry™ glue.
Step 5 Cut a 5¼"x4" panel of white cardstock.
Step 6 Spray panel randomly with Spun Sugar Smooch® spray and Tsukineko® Willow Spray to create a distressed panel.
Step 7 When the sprayed panel dries, stamp the dahlia image with clear embossing ink off the left edge of the panel.
Step 8 Cover the flower image with Violet Opaque embossing powder and shake the excess powder into the jar.
Step 9 Heat the embossing powder until it sets.
Step 10 Stamp the flourish image in clear embossing ink off the lower right edge of the panel.
Step 11 Repeat Steps 8 and 9 using Citron Opaque embossing powder.
Step 12 Stamp Lone Bird with clear embossing ink on the front of the panel.
Step 13 Repeat Steps 8 and 9 using Copper Detail embossing powder.
Step 14 Stamp sentiment with clear embossing ink on the front of the panel.
Step 15 Repeat Steps 8 and 9 using Ebony Detail embossing powder.
Step 16 Randomly sprinkle Violet and Copper embossing powder on the panel.
Step 17 Heat the panel from underneath until sprinkled powder is set.
Step 18 Color the bird and dahlia with chalks.
Step 19 Adhere finished panel to the card with Zip Dry™ glue.