Stampendous® Jumbo Peony Paris Page
- Stampendous® Cling Stamp – Jumbo Peony
- Stampendous® Perfectly Clear™ Stamps – Vintage Crowns
- Stampendous® Wood Stamp – Love Paris and Carte Postale
- Recollections™ Embossing Powder – Snow and Blue Blaze
- ClearSnap® ColorBox® Pigment Ink – White
- Tsukineko® VersaFine™ Ink – Black Onyx
- Tsukineko® VersaMark® Watermark Ink
- Tsukineko® VersaColor™ Ink – Cyan
- Tsukineko® Sponge Dauber
- Recollections™ Anti-static Pouch
- Recollections® Embossing Heat Tool
- Cardstock – Blue, Green, White and Yellow
Step 1 Dab dauber tip into the white ink and create clouds across 12"x12" blue scrapbook page (see Tip).
Step 2 Heat clouds with heat tool and tap with anti-static pouch to make sure area is completely dry.
Step 3 With VersaMark® Ink stamp large swirl design from the Vintage Crown Clear set in the clouds to the left side of the page.
Step 4 Sprinkle design with Snow embossing powder, and heat set.
Step 5 Stamp postcard design around edges of page with Cyan ink.
Step 6 Connect postage design by stamping the small swirl from Vintage Crowns set with Cyan ink.
Step 7 Mount any size photo or photos desired on green cardstock, and position on page.
Step 8 Create clouds on small blue panel (3"x4½"). Repeat Steps 1 and 2.
Step 9 Stamp Eiffel Tower image on blue cardstock with VersaMark® Ink.
Step 10 Sprinkle with Blue Blaze embossing powder--heat set.
Step 11 Mount Eiffel Tower onto yellow cardstock (3¼"x4¾").
Step 12 Stamp Peony with black ink on white cardstock.
Step 13 Paint Peony yellow with watercolors.
Step 14 Cut Peony out.
Step 15 Tear strips of green cardstock to create Peony "leaves".
Step 16 Glue strips together and mount Peony on top.
Step 17 Assemble photos, Eiffel Tower image and flower. Adhere to page.