Stampendous® Trumpet Daffodil To Do Clipboard
- Stampendous® Perfectly Clear™ Stamps – Elegant Borders
- Stampendous® Stamp – Botanical Daffodil
- Recollections™ Embossing Powder – Snow Detail (Detail White)
- Stampendous® Boss Gloss™ Embossing Ink – Clear
- Recollections™ Scrapbook Paper – Blue Patterned and Silver Patterned
- Recollections™ Eyelets
- Mod Podge®
- Tape Adhesive (Scotch™ ATG)
- Crop-A-Dile™ (or other Eyelet Setting Tool)
- Heat Tool
- Recycled Chipboard (Cereal Box or Back of Paper Pad)
- Plastic Product Packaging Sheet
Step 1 Cut silver patterned paper to the size of your clipboard.
Step 2 Stamp the Trumpet Daffodil stamp in the corner with embossing ink. Cover wet ink with Snow Detail embossing powder, tap off excess and return to jar, and heat with a heat tool to set the powder.
Step 3 As in Step 2, emboss the border stamps at the top edges and the bottom edge of the paper with embossing ink and Snow Detail embossing powder.
Step 4 Cover the back of the paper with Mod Podge® adhesive and adhere securely to the clipboard.
Step 5 Cut strips of colored paper to the size/shape of the edges of the clipboard.
Step 6 Use Mod Podge® to secure the strips to the top and bottom of the clipboard.
Step 7 Cut a thin piece of chipboard to 4¼"x6½".
Step 8 Cover chipboard with colored paper using Mod Podge® to adhere.
Step 9 Emboss the border at the bottom of the covered chipboard piece as in Step 2.
Step 10 Trim a piece of plastic packaging or a transparency to the same size.
Step 11 Punch holes in all three layers and adhere the plastic using eyelets, following manufacturer's setting instructions.
Step 12 Clip the ‘dry erase’ portion created to the clipboard.
Step 13 Tie a bow around the top piece of the clipboard with pink ribbon.