Stampendous® Sir Toad Card
- Stampendous® Perfectly Clear™ Stamps – Happy Messages
- Stampendous® Wood Stamp – Sir Toad
- Recollections™ Detail Embossing Powder Kit – Teal
- Recollections™ Mica and Ice Kit – Bronzed Mica Flakes
- Tsukineko® VersaFine™ Ink Pad – Onyx Black
- Tsukineko® VersaMark™ Ink Pad
- Colored Pencils
- Grosgrain Ribbon – Red
- Recollections® Cardstock – Kraft and Black
- Paper Glue
- Recollections™ Embossing Heat Tool
- Dry Paintbrush, Small
Fold 11"x4¼" black cardstock in half to form card base.
Stamp toad image on 2¾"x2¾" kraft cardstock with VersaMark™ Ink.
Sprinkle toad image with black embossing powder, shake excess powder back into container, return excess to jar, then heat card to set image.
Color toad image using colored pencils.
Holding card panel flat, sprinkle green embossing powder under toad and place a few bronzed mica flakes on top of the embossing powder. Use a dry brush to remove any powder which obscures toad image.
Hold cardstock carefully and heat from underneath with embossing heat tool to prevent powder and mica from blowing away.
Glue toad panel to a piece of 3"x3" black cardstock.
Stamp messages with black ink on kraft cardstock, making sure that “thinking of you” is positioned to be seen after toad is glued to front of card.
Glue message panel to the front of black card base.
Tie a red ribbon around left side of card.
Glue the toad image on top of the ribbon in center of card.