Stamping Gear Thinking of You Card
With the Inkadinkado® innovative Stamping Gear Kit you can create endless designs for all your paper crafting projects.
Instructions by Elizabeth Barboza courtesy of EK Success®.
- Inkadinkado® Stamping Gear Circle Wheel
- Inkadinkado® Stamping Surface
- EK Success® Herma® Dotto® Adhesive Tape Runner, Permanent
- EK Success® 3D-Dots® Adhesive Foam Circles, 1/8" - White
- EK Success® Honey Bee® Scissors
- EK Success® Cutterpede® Straight Edge Trimmer
- Cardstock - Ivory, Green, Blue, Coral Orange and Dark Pink
- Dye Ink - Green, Blue and Coral Orange
- Hemp Cording
- Gem Stickers
- Sewing Machine
- Thread - Green
Cut dark pink cardstock to 8"x12". Fold in half so finished card measures 8"x6".
Cut blue cardstock to 7¼"x5¼". Using just the paddle block, stamp blue image along bottom edge. Adhere to card base.
Cut ivory cardstock to 7"x3½". Starting in center and working right then left, stamp green images using each consecutive slot of the circle cog.
Leaving the circle cog in the same position, stamp blue images over previously stamped green ones using each consecutive slot. Adhere finished piece to card base.
Machine stitch around edges.
Cut green cardstock to 8"x¾". Glue to card base at cardstock seam and machine stitch along both edges. Wrap card twice with hemp cording and tie at front center.
Stamp orange images on coral orange cardstock using every other slot on the inside of the circle wheel. Trim around outside and inside edges of stamped image.
Print sentiment on ivory cardstock and trim to fit behind opening of coral orange flower design. Adhere sentiment to back using foam adhesive.
Embellish front of flower design with gem stickers. Attach finished piece to card front using foam adhesive.