- Generation T™ Fuzzy Iron-On Letters - Run With Scissors Iron-On
- Generation T™ Fuzzy Iron-On Letters - Red & Black Collegiate Numbers
- Generation T™ Tattoo Patch Set - Green Punk Pin
- Generation T™ Chalk Marker
- T-Shirt - Black
- Tape Measure
- Needle and Thread Or Safety Pins
Prewash your surfaces without fabric softener.
With a tape measure, determine the size of the area you want to cover with the star.
Using the measurements you took, draw a star onto the t-shirt with the chalk marker. Cut it out, and stitch or pin it onto the hoodie.
To apply fuzzy iron-ons:
Set your dry iron to the wool setting.
Cut out the letters that you are planning to use.
Position each letter on the fabric with the adhesive side down.
Press directly onto the clear sheet for 5 seconds.
Turn your surface over and press the opposite side for 5-10 seconds more.
Cool completely and peel off the clear sheet.
Apply punk pin or pins.