Star Spangled Bracelet
Use jewelry clay for a jeweled setting.
Designed by Melissa Manks.
- Bead Landing™ Bezel Connector
- Bead Landing™ Jewelry Clay -- White
- Bead Landing™ Loop and Toggle
- Bead Landing™ Acrylic Jewel Spinner
- Bead Landing™ Wax Tip Jewel Setter
- Bead Landing™ Chain – Antique Silver
- Bead Landing™ Jump Rings – Silver
- Bead Landing™ Chain Nose Pliers (2)
- Bead Landing™ Side Cutters
- Protective Gloves
- Ribbon – Blue and Red
- Krazy Glue
Mixing the clay: Put on protective gloves. Measure equal parts of the 2-pieces of clay. Mix and knead both parts together for about two minutes until thoroughly combined and uniform in color. Jewelry clay is now ready to use.
Roll the clay into a small ball. Place in the bezel connector. Apply acrylic jewels to the clay using the wax tip jewel setter. Repeat with other bezel connector.
Cut five pieces of chain to approximately 4" in length. Attach the chains to the existing jump rings on the bezel connectors.
Weave red and blue ribbon through the large link chain and glue the ends to secure.