- Krylon Interior-Exterior Primer - White (#51315)
- Krylon Interior-Exterior Paint - True Blue (#51910), Peekaboo Blue (#51517), Cherry Red (#52101), Glossy White (#51501)
- Krylon Crystal Clear Acrylic Coating (#1303)
- Krylon 18Kt. Gold Leafing Pen
- Epoxy Glue
- Carpenter’s Wood Filler
- Wide Masking Tape (low tack)
- Contact Paper
- 6-inch Terra Cotta Pots- 4
- 10-inch Terra Cotta Pots - 2
- Sand Paper- Fine and Medium Grain
- Tack Cloth
Following the manufacturer’s instructions, use the epoxy glue to fasten the bottoms of terra cotta pots together. Refer to photo for placement. Let dry.
Apply wood filler to seams. Let dry. Sand the seams smooth starting with medium grain sandpaper and finishing with fine grain sandpaper. Using tack cloth, remove dust.
Spray each planter with white primer. Let dry. Spray with Gloss White. Let dry.
Cut various size stars from Contact paper. Set aside.
Referring to photo, place the masking tape evenly around the top, middle and base of pots (anywhere white stripes appear). Place several stars over the pot (wherever you want white stars to appear). Spray the planters Cherry Red. Let dry.
Place masking tape over red strips. Referring to photo, place several stars over the pot (wherever you want red stars to appear). Spray the planters True Blue. Let dry.
Remove the tape and stars. Outline stars and stripes with 18Kt. Gold Leafing Pen. Let dry.
Spray Crystal Clear Acrylic Coating over entire project. Let dry and fill with plants of your choice.