Bead Landing Found Objects Steamed Necklace
Found Objects™ is for the crafter who likes to work with mixed media. You will find a wide variety of items that resemble something you might find at places like antique stores or flea markets. Get inspired while designing this exceptional mixed media necklace.
Designed by June Beach.
- Bead Landing™ Found Objects™ Gears, Large (5)
- Bead Landing™ Found Objects™ Screws (2)
- Bead Landing™ Found Objects™ Charms – Lock, Ruler and Key
- Bead Landing™ Chain
- Bead Landing™ Bezels, Frames and Filigree – Filigree (1)
- Bead Landing™ Jump Rings
- Bead Landing™ Closure
- E-6000® Adhesive
- Tim Holtz® Adirondack® Alcohol Inks
- Chain Nose Pliers
Use sponge to apply alcohol inks to the gears. Let dry.
Wrap filigree around one of the gears. Bend with fingers or pliers till secure.
Glue the gears on top of each other to create a layered effect.
Use glue to attach the screws, lock, key and ruler to the gears.
Open jump rings with pliers and attach chain to either side of the pendant. Close jump rings securely.
Add closure to the necklace with jump rings.