- Krylon Indoor-Outdoor, #51601 Glossy Black
- "Elegant Fleur De Lis" Stencil Set By Delta Creative, Inc.
- Silver Studs (on fleur de lis design) by The Vintage Workshop
- Krylon Easy-Tac Repositionable Adhesive, #7020
- Plain Black Leather Belt
- Plain Newsprint or White Paper
- Painter’s Tape (Henkel Consumer Adhesives)
- Thick cardboard sheet (approximately 13” x 17”)
1) Place cardboard sheet inside shirt and carefully fold excess fabric underneath. Press fleur de lis area of stencil firmly to upper center portion of shirt. Mask off areas you do not want painted with newsprint or paper and painter’s tape.
2) Spray over stencil with Glossy Black paint, then carefully remove and let dry.
3) Embellish design with iron-on metallic studs (or you could use glue on accents or pronged rhinestones)