Stiffen Stuff is a pump spray, acid free fabric stiffener that’s great for use with fabric, lace, doilies, cotton thread and more. Use it to make acid free fabric paper and for scrapbooking. It makes fabric easy to cut and allows fabric to hold its shape.
COMMONLY USED SURFACE-TO-SURFACE APPLICATIONS ARE:
- Fabric stiffener for fabric, lace, doilies, cotton thread
- Fabric stiffener to make acid free fabric paper
DIRECTIONS & TIPS FOR USING STIFFEN STUFF:
- Remove plastic cover.
- Protect surrounding areas from spray.
- Hold spray 6-8 inches away from object.
- Spray until fabric is wet.
- Always test on a sample first.
- If spray head gets clogged, run under warm water to loosen.
- For faster drying, use blow dryer or microwave. Always test on scrap fabric first using a microwave, heat 30 seconds, longer if necessary until item is stiff.
- Soften and reshape stiffened items by soaking in warm water. Clean while wet with warm water. Cover forms with plastic wrap to prevent sticking.
- For stiffer results, spray additional coats after previous coat has dried.
TEMPERATURE RECOMMENDATIONS/LIMITATIONS: Performs best when applied at room temperature.
CURE RATE & DRYING TIME: Dries in about 1 hour.
CLEAN UP & REMOVAL RECOMMENDATIONS: Clean with soap and water.
CAUTION ADVISORIES OR SAFETY RECOMMENDATIONS: Non-Toxic
- Non Toxic
- Kid Friendly
- Dries Clear