- Wood Caddy
- FolkArt® Acrylic Paint - Wicker White
- FolkArt® Acrylic Paint - Engine Red
- 3M® Scotch Tape
- Paint Brush
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Paper Towels
- Paper Plate
- Uppercase Letters
- Fine Motor
- Paint entire caddy white. Let dry.
- Lay an 8 inch piece of tape down on a scrap piece of cardboard with sticky side up. Fold ends of tape under to keep tape in place. Place letters onto tape and paint as desired. Let dry.
- Paint handle-red and let dry.
- Dip the end of paintbrush into red paint and dot onto crate as desired. Let dry.
- Glue letters on crate as shown to spell out "SUGAR." Let dry.