- Sterling Elegance™ Head Pins, 25mm (4-pks.)
- Sterling Elegance™ Ear Hoop, 20mm
- Sterling Elegance™ Link Chain (3-pks.)
- Sterling Elegance™ Open Jump Rings, 4mm (2-pks.)
- Sterling Elegance™ Earring Wires
- Crystazzi® Bicone, 4mm – Indicolite
- Crystazzi® Satin Bicone, 4mm – Lime and Jonquil
- Needle Nose Pliers
- Round Nose Pliers
- Wire Cutters
Cut the lengths of chain as follows: four 5/8", four ¾", four 1", four 1 1/8", four 1¼", four 1½", four 1 5/8", four 1¾", four 2" and two 2¼" lengths. This is enough chain for both earrings.
Attach a jump ring to one end of each chain.
Open the ear hoop and slide on the jump rings with chain. Thread them in the order of shortest to longest and then back to shortest. Then slide the earring wire on and close the ear hoop. Repeat for the matching earring.
Make the wrapped loop drops. Thread a bicone onto a head pin and form a wrapped loop. *Be sure to connect the loop to the chain link before wrapping the wire around to form the loop. Each earring will have four jonquil drops, six lime drops and nine indicolite drops. The jonquil drops are attached to the outside chains, the lime drops are attached to the chains just inside of the jonquil drops and the indicolite drops are attached to the inside chains.