Summer Gear Glitter T-shirt Bag
- Jerzees® T-shirt - Island Yellow
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Stencils - Nautical Study
- Tulip® Fashion Glitter™ Bond
- Tulip® Fashion Glitter™ Jewel
- Pony Beads - Color of Choice
Lay T-shirt flat. Cut off sleeves.
Cut off bottom hem. Cut 1"x2½" strips along bottom. Tie together the strips across entire bottom of shirt.
Cut out neckline in the shape of a square. This creates the bag handles.
Cut out 1" wide strips from the sleeves.
Use sleeve strips to tie the handle bottoms. Add pony beads of choice as desired.
Tie a bow with a T-shirt strip to the top of the bag handles.
Follow directions on Glitter™ Bond for details on use and care of item.
Lay bag flat and use stencil to apply the Tulip® Fashion Glitter™ Bond. Lift up stencil and apply the glitter.