- Inkadinkado® Sketched Flower Wood Stamp
- EK Success® Cutter Bee® Scissors
- EK Success® 3-D Dots™ - White Adhesive Foam 1/8-inch Squares
- EK Success® Coloriser™ Heat Tool
- Cardstock: Light Tan, Medium Olive
- Pigment Ink: Burnt Sienna, Sepia
- Embossing Powder: Clear
- Adhesive-backed Magnetic Strip
- Craft Wire: Gold (20 gauge)
- Heavy Cardstock Scrap
Stamp two flower images on light tan cardstock using sepia ink for the flower centers and burnt sienna ink for the petals. Pour the clear embossing powder over the wet ink and emboss both images with the heat tool. Cut them to shape.
Cut three leaf shapes from medium olive cardstock. Lightly crease each one in the center for a dimensional effect.
Using the cardstock scrap as a base, attach the leaves and one flower to the cardstock scrap with adhesive. Attach the other flower with foam squares.
Curl a piece of wire around a pencil, carefully remove from pencil, and adhere the ends behind one of the flowers.
Attach the magnetic strip to the back of the cardstock scrap.
Display this lovely floral magnet on a refrigerator or filing cabinet!