Sunset Loft Wedding Centerpieces
- Darice® Paper Maché Rectangle Box, Small
- Darice® Paper Maché Square Box
- Darice® Paper Maché Round Box
- Artist's Loft® Acrylic Paint - Mars Black and Grey
- FloraCraft® Foam Block - White
- Sharpie® Marker - Black
- Craft Knife
- Floral Wire Cutter
- Flowers, Branches and Fruit
- Low Heat Glue Gun
Step 1 Remove box lids.
Step 2 Paint box entirely one color (grey, black or white). Let dry.
Step 3 If desired, paint a white strip across the bottom, as shown. Let dry.
Step 4 Using a Sharpie® marker, draw design.
Step 5 Cut foam to fit securely in bottom of box.
Step 6 Start with your largest blooms, clustered low, and secure them into foam.
Step 7 Add in smaller blooms to fill in the gaps.
Step 8 Place branches and other textures with movement off center to create asymmetry.
Step 9 Place centerpieces down the tables.