Sunset Loft Wedding Hanging Glass Jar Alter Backdrop
- Celebrate It™ Gift Container, 6.1"x3.9"
- Bell Mason Jar, Large
- Bell Mason Jar, Medium
- Ashland™ Glass Globe
- Ashland™ Moss
- Panacea Products Naturally Wired Twine
- Ashland™ Class Greenery - Succulets
- Ashland® Classic Traditions - White Peony
- Ashland® Spring Stem - Yellow Ranunculus
- Ashland® Floral Stem - yellow Dahlia
- Steel Conduit (Length Depends on Alter Space)
- Wire for Suspending Rod
- Wire Cutters
- Tape Measure
Step 1 Remove lids from all of the containers and place moss inside.
Step 2 Clip the blooms from the stems of flowers and place on moss inside of containers.
Step 3 Measure and cut twine to fit around top of containers to create a "handle".
Step 4 Measure the twine at varying lengths and tie to the twine on containers.
Step 5 Create a rod from which to suspend the jars in one of two ways: if your venue has rafters, a piece of conduit can be suspended from the rafters with wire; otherwise, use two c-stands to elevate a length of conduit above the altar space.
Step 6 Securely attach each piece of twine to the length of conduit. Hang the jars across the altar space to create a fun backdrop.