- Cardboard Box
- Craft Smart® Acrylic Paint
- Glue Dots®
- Glitter Glue- Colors of Choice
- Foam Paint Brush
- Printable Pattern
- Cut off the top and bottom of the box leaving the four sides. Save the scrap cardboard for other parts of the car. You may need help from an adult with cutting cardboard.
- Paint all four sides of the box and let dry.
- Print and cut out patterns. Trace onto extra cardboard and cut out the wheels, flame and support to hold up the windshield.
- Paint wheels black and flame red. Let dry.
- Cut and trace patterns for windshield, lights and flames onto cardstock.
- Using Glue Dots®, attach the flames and wheels to the car as shown.
- Cut out an "L" shape to use as a brace to hold up the windshield.
- Fold a piece of black cardstock into a triangle and glue on the yellow circles for the lights on the car. Attach to the car with the Glue Dots®.
- Cut out a yellow lightning bolt and the letter of your first name. Glue to the front of the car. Finish by adding glitter glue on the lights and flames.