Suprised Pumpkin Apothecary Jar
Halloween Candy looks festive in these painted Apothecary Jars! Using Martha Stewart Multi-Surface Craft Paint™ and Stencils, these glass jars are quick, easy and fun to create for your next Halloween party!
Designed by Chris Williams, courtesy of the Plaid Creative Team.
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Multi-Surface Craft Paint - Satin, Mace
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Multi-Surface Craft Paint - Satin, Summer Linen
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Multi-Surface Craft Paint - Satin, Beetle Black
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Foam Pouncers
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Patterning Tape
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Stencil Tape
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Stylus
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Adhesive Stencil Film
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Multi-purpose Heat Tool
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Transfer paper
- Ashland 12.5" Apothecary Jar
- Ruler/Measuring Tape
- Craft Knife
- Glass Cutting Surface
- Water Container
- Paint Palette
- Paper Towels
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Pattern Printed from www.michaels.com
Wash jar thoroughly before painting and wipe down with rubbing alcohol. Allow to dry.
Print the triangle pattern. Cut about 10 triangles. Place side-by-side, points facing out, under the pedestal base to form a 'collar.' Tape in place.
Apply patterning tape on the outside of the pedestal base, following the lines of the triangles. Fill in the collar by apply Beetle Black with a pouncer. Remove tape.
Create stripes around center ball of jar with patterning tape every 1-3/8in. Tape off top and bottom edge and apply Mace. Remove tape.
Transfer face to stencil material and cut out with heat tool.
Remove paper backing and place adhesive stencil over striped area. Apply Beetle Black.
Tape off ball on lid and paint with Summer Linen.
Apply dots around lid with a fine-tip top using Beetle Black.