Swapp Family Layout by Heidi Swapp
- Heidi Swapp™ Definition Stickers
- Heidi Swapp™ Notes – Vintage Chic Notes
- Heidi Swapp™ Color Magic™ Banner – Delights
- Heidi Swapp™ Color Magic™ Papers, 12"x12"
- Heidi Swapp™ Color Magic™ Chipboard ™ Alphas
- Heidi Swapp™ Color Shine – Sweet Cherry and Black Velvet
- Heidi Swapp™ Buzzwords – Black and White
- Photo Corner
- Stamps – Alpha
- Paper Towels
- Paper Trimmer
- Sewing Machine
- Craft Punch – ½" Heart
Cut a 2"x5" piece of the diagonal-striped Color Magic™ paper and 1"x6" of the lattice Color Magic™ paper.
Spray five dotted banner delights, and 1"x6" Color Magic™ strips, and Color Magic™ letters of your choice with Sweet Cherry Color Shine.
Spray a 2"x5" Color Magic™ strip and five dotted banner delights with Black Velvet Color Shine. Clean any excess off the resist using window cleaner for a crisp white.
(Optional) Punch hearts from coordinating paper and sew together to create a garland to layer over the banner delights.
Create a cluster of Color Magic™ flags and banners on the left side of the page, 2" down from the top.
Add a 4"x6" photo aligned with the right side of the page, 2½" down from the top.
Add journaling to a Vintage Chic note, and layer it over the photo's bottom right corner.
Adhere Color Magic™ letters as desired.
Add a buzzword and arrows to embellish.
Cut two definitions into word strips and add above the banners and below the title.
Adhere some sequins randomly as desired.