Sweet Fairy Baby Girl’s Nursery Set
- FolkArt® Acrylic Colors: Light Blue, Ballet Pink, Lime Yellow, Soft Apple, Country Twill, Tangerine, Baby Pink, Wicker White
- FolkArt® Extreme Glitter, Hologram
- Plaid® Wood Surfaces Letter Packs, Dancing
- Liner Brush, #1
- Flat Brushes, ¼-inch, ½-inch
- Stencil Brush, ¼-inch
- 9x12-inch Glimmer Felt Sheets, White
- Tape, ¾-inch
- Transfer paper
- Flat Wood Circle, 3-inch
- Flat Wood Oval, 4-1/2-inch
- Wood Candle Cups, 7/8-inch (4)
- Wood Rope Molding, 10-1/2-inch
- Pink Buttons, ¾-inch (2)
- Wood Container (approximately 5x 10-1/2x4-inch)
- Copper or Gold Wire, 22 Gauge
Paint sides and interior of container Wicker White, front and back with Ballet Pink.
Tape off ¾-inch stripes on front and paint Baby Pink. When dry, paint white line on Baby Pink stripes and Baby Pink lines on Ballet Pink stripes with liner brush.
Mix 1 part Tangerine to 3 parts Wicker White and paint wood circle. Paint oval Baby Pink.
Apply swirl pattern to oval using Ballet Pink with liner brush.
Using Lime Yellow and Soft Apple, paint wood letters alternately. Paint top of wood circle with Soft Apple as shown.
Using opposite end of brush, apply dots for eyes and mouth and to top of circle.
Cheeks are applied using fairly dry stencil brush in Baby Pink.
Paint wood molding Lime Yellow and Light Blue, candle cups Light Blue.
Paint swirl pattern on candle cups with Lime Yellow and liner brush.
Apply two coats of Hologram Glitter to sides and interior of wood container, wood oval, dancing letters and blue areas on molding. Also apply dots to candle cups with opposite end of brush and Hologram.
Transfer wing and scallop pattern to Glimmer felt and cut out.
Glue circle head to oval body, wings to back of oval and scallop to face as shown.
Poke a small hole in top of wood circle with scissors or craft knife. Bend piece of wire into a swirl and glue in hole.
Glue letters, molding and buttons to front of container, candle cups to bottom for feet and fairy baby to back of container as shown.