Martha Stewart Crafts "Sweet" Pie Box
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Pie Box Templates
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Craft Knife
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Craft Ruler
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Bone Folder
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Screw Punch
- Scrapbook Paper - Orange and Pale Yellow
- Recollections™ Adhesive Tape
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Glitter - Florentine Gold
Use template, craft knife, ruler, and bone folder to make a pie box from orange paper. Assemble with double-sided tape.
Cut a triangle the same size as the pie box and cover with Florentine Gold glitter.
Cut a slightly smaller triangle from pale yellow paper. Print out “sweet” template and place over yellow triangle, punching through both with the Screw Punch. Layer a piece of orange paper behind the punched- out text and trim edges flush with yellow triangle. Secure with double- sided tape.
Attach glittered triangle and punched triangle to pie box with double-sided tape.