Sweet Valentines Day Picture Frame
- Wood Word – Sweet (or word of choice)
- Wood Shape, Finished – Cupcake (or image of choice)
- Rectangle Wood Frame, Unfinished – Heart
- Craft Glue
- Paintbrush – Narrow Tip and Wide Tip
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Craft Paint – Habañero, Wedding Cake and Amaranth Martha
Step 1 Paint base coat of Martha Stewart Crafts™ Habañero craft paint with wide tip paintbrush. Let dry.
Step 2 Attach “Sweet” wood word to top left of frame with craft glue. Let dry.
Step 3 Attach wood cupcake to bottom right of frame, just to the right of the heart cutout. Let dry.
Step 4 With Wedding Cake paint and narrow tip paintbrush apply swirl detail to the right of “Sweet” and to the left of the cupcake. Let dry.
Step 5 With Amaranth Martha, paint polka dots with a narrow tip brush for final detail. See photo as your guide. Let dry.