Sweethearts Valentine Frame
- Plaid® FolkArt® Paints - # 633 Baby Pink
- # 413 Pink
- # 526 Soft Apple
- # 226 Yellow Lemon
- # 402 Light Blue
- # 741 - Glazed Carrots
- # 901 Wicker White
- Plaid® Patricia Nimocks® Clear Acrylic Sealer - Matte Finish
- Wood Frame - 5” x 5”
- Lara’s Crafts ¾” Hearts- 12
- Paper Towels
- Foam Brush
- Stencil Brush
- Flat bristle brush- Small
- Fine Point Permanent Marker or Paint Pen - Fuschia
- Aleene’s Fast Grab Tacky Glue
Spray frame with sealer and allow to dry.
Sand sealed frame with sandpaper. Wipe away dust with paper towels.
Use foam brush to apply two coats of Baby Pink acrylic paint to front and back of frame allowing paint to dry between coats.
Use stencil brush to tap Pink paint around edge of heart cut out.
Use small flat bristle brush to paint edges of frame with Pink paint.
Using small flat bristle brush, paint 3 hearts each with Soft Apple, Yellow Lemon, Light Blue and a mix of Glazed Carrots and Wicker White to create a light peach color.
Allow hearts to dry at least one hour.
Following photo for word suggestions and for placement, use paint pen to write words onto painted hearts.