Swimming Fish Scene
- Foam Shapes - Fish
- Creatology™ Chenille Stem - Royal
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Medium Blue
- Circle Template
- Blunt Scissors
- Foam Stickers - Ocean Shapes
- Glitter Glue - Silver
- Fine Motor
- Coil one end of each chenille stem to make a stand for each fish. Make the stems different lengths so the fish will be displayed at different heights. Glue a fish to each stand.
- Find something that's about 6-inches in diameter (plate, lid, etc.) and use a pencil to trace around it onto the blue foam sheet. Cut out.
- Apply the stickers to the blue foam circle and embellish with Glitter Glue. Let dry.
For a more rewarding crafting experience with your child, you may wish to complete the craft steps over more than one session, especially when drying time is required, or the child appears to be losing interest.
Adult supervision is required at all times.
Children should not use scissors without adult supervision.