Tag It Necklace
Tag, you’re the It-Girl when you create this inventive and edgy necklace piece to liven up any wardrobe.
Designed by Mary Feliciano for Horizon Group USA.
- Dapping Tools Safety Goggles Clear
- Jewelry Essentials Tools Chain Nose Pliers
- Dapping Tools Shapes Heart Cross Blanks Mlti
- Dapping Tools Bench Blk Steel Silver
- Dapping Tools Dapping Block Rubber Blk
- Dapping Tools Steel Hole Punch Silver
- Dapping Tools Ball Peen Hammer 4 Oz. Nat
- Dapping Tools Long Nose Pliers Blk
- Dapping Tools Letter Stamp Set 1/16 Silver
- Dapping Tools Shape Metal Blanks Multi
- Dapping Tools Rivet Mix Multi
- Dapping Tools Textured Hammer Nat
Wear your safety goggles before handling dapping tools.
Choose a dog tag metal blank a shaped metal blank and rivets to the color tone and size of your choice.
Texture your metal blank shapes with your textured hammer or ball peen hammer. Punch holes through with your steel hole punch on opposite ends of the shape (you may choose to add more holes.)
Take your letter stamp set and impress your word of choice on either the dog tag or the textured shape.
Punch holes through your dog tag with your steel hole punch so that it aligns with the holes you created on your shape.
Rivet to securely connect your metal blanks.
Attach one jump ring on the top center hole of your dog tag and insert your choice of chain through your jump ring.
Your necklace is now complete.