You'll love this bracelet with its colored stones and antique brass tassel. It only takes about 2 hours to make.
Designed by Katie Hacker.
- Beadalon® Cable Chain, Small – Antique Brass
- Artistic Wire, 20 Gauge – Gunmetal
- Beadalon® 49-strand Bright Wire, .018"
- Beadalon® Toggle Clasp – Antique Copper
- Beadalon® Crimps – Antique Copper
- Eye Pin – Antique Brass
- Bead Gallery® Ovals, 20mm – Red (2)
- Bead Gallery® Cylinders, 14mm – Turquoise (3)
- Bead Gallery® Rounds, 14mm – Bronzite (3)
- Metal Bead Gallery® Rounds, 6mm – Brass (2) and Copper (2)
- Metal Bead Gallery® Round, 8mm – Antique Copper
- Round Nose Pliers
- Chain Nose Pliers
- Wire Cutters
- Crimping Tool
Cut six 1" lengths of chain.
String one end of all of the chains onto the eye pin loop and close the loop.
Pass the eye pin through an 8mm metal bead and make a large, wrapped loop.
Cut a 4" length of Gunmetal Artistic Wire and make a wrapped loop on one end.
Pass through a turquoise bead and make another wrapped loop.
Cut a new 4" length of wire and make a wrapped loop to attach to the turquoise bead link you made in Step 5. Pass through a turquoise bead and make another wrapped loop.
Cut a 4" length of wire and make a wrapped loop to attach to the end of the linked beads. Pass through a turquoise bead and make a wrapped loop to attach the toggle ring.
Cut a 5" length of Beadalon® wire and use a crimp to attach it to one end of the turquoise linked beads.
Pass through: red, tassel loop, red, brass, bronzite, copper, bronzite, brass, bronzite, copper.
Use a crimp bead to attach the toggle bar to the beading wire. Cut off any extra wire.