Teacher Appreciation Buckets
Show your teacher how much you appreciate her with these awesome DIY organizational buckets! In just a few easy steps you can create a gift she will use for years to come!
- Ashland™ Metal Container
- Lara's Crafts® Wood Rectangles
- Plaid® Folk Art® Paint- Licorice
- CraftSmart® Paint Pen, Fine Line- White
- Celebrate It® 360 Ribbon, 7/8"- Alphabet Ribbon
- Celebrate It® 360 Ribbon, 7/8"- Apple Ribbon
- Glue Dots®
- Low Heat Glue Gun
- Masking Tape
Cut two 21" lengths of alphabet ribbon and one 21" length of apple ribbon.
Secure apple ribbon around center of container using Glue Dots®.
Secure lengths of alphabet ribbon directly above and below apple ribbon.
Mask off 1/4" border on wood rectangle using masking tape.
Paint center of wood rectangle with Licorice craft paint. Let dry.
Use paint pen to write on wood rectangle.
Secure wood rectangle to center front of container using hot glue, covering edges of ribbon.