Teacher's Classroom Cork Project
- Artist's Loft™ Corkboard
- Craft Wrapping Paper – Blue
- Celebrate It® Ribbon
- Recollections™ Adhesive Tape
- Creatology™ Pom Poms
- Stickers – Retro Alpha
- Cardstock – Color of Choice
- Recollections™ Tape Runner
- Low Heat Glue Gun
- Artist's Loft™ Thumbtacks
- Paper Trimmer
- Computer and Printer (Optional)
Cover corkboard with craft paper. Use Recollections™ adhesive tape to adhere.
Measure ribbon around the board. Use Recollections™ adhesive tape to attach to the wooden frame.
Glue the pom poms into a flower on the top of the frame.
Stick letters onto the board.
Glue a small pom pom to a tack.
Tack memos, schedules, spelling words or any other message to your students to the corkboard.