Teachers Rule Appreciation Card
- DCWV® Paper Pad, 12"x12" - the Edumacation Stack™
- Letters, Self-adhesive - White Alphabet
- Ribbon - Coordinating Colors of Choice
- Card and Envelope - Green
- Non-toxic Paper Crafting Adhesive
- Paper Trimmer
Step 1 Cut three strips of coordinating prints from the Edumacation Stack™ measuring 4¼"x3½", 4¼"x3", and 4¼"x2" respectively.
Step 2 Lay the card in front of you vertically. Beginning 1½" down from the top, adhere the largest piece to the card, the next piece to the center of the first, and the final piece to the center of the second.
Step 3 Allow your child to cut out letters (or used self-adhesive stickers) to write the words “Teachers rule.”
Step 4 Embellish the card with any desired ribbon and/or jute.