Tender Loving Care Card
A sweet way to brighten someone's day.
Designed by Kristine Reynolds, courtesy of Stampendous.
- Stampendous Stamp - Tender Loving Care
- Making Memories® Patterned Paper Pad - English Garden
- Recollections™ Cardstock - White
- Recollections™ Cardstock - Blue (from the Pastel Value Pack)
- Stampendous Boss Gloss
- Recollections™ Embossing Powder - Pesto
- Recollections™ Brads
- EK Success® Border Punch - Arrow
- Fiskars® Embossing Heat Tool
- Beacon Zip-Dry Adhesive
- Hole Punch, 1/16"
- Paper Trimmer
Fold 4¼"x11" blue panel in half to form card base with fold at the top.
Punch 4¼"x1" strip of patterned paper with border punch along one long edge.
Adhere punched border to card front with adhesive about 1" from bottom.
Layer and adhere various 4¼" wide strips of patterned paper to card front.
Stamp sentiment with Boss Gloss ink on a white cardstock panel.
Coat with Pesto embossing powder, tap off excess and return to bottle.
Heat to set.
Adhere white panel to slightly larger green panel with glue.
Adhere layered panels to offset yellow patterned panel and then to card front.
Embellish with brads.