Testors® Liquid Cement
Testors® Liquid Cement for Plastic Models is specially formulated for joining all polystyrene plastics, in the construction of plastic model kits and may also repair many common household products made of polystyrene or ABS, acetate, plexiglass and many other plastics.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Preassemble parts without cement to insure proper fit.
- Trim or file where necessary.
- When cementing painted or plated parts, scrape away paint or plating from surfaces ot be joined.
- Apply cement sparingly to one surface and press firmly together.
- AVOID CEMENT OF FINGER TIPS, AS GLUE SMUDGED ON AREAS NOT TO BE JOINED CANNOT BE REMOVED.
- It will also discolor or “cloud up” clear parts.. Do not use on clear parts. Use 3515C Clear Parts Cement.
- Non Toxic
- Kid Friendly
- Dries Clear