Thank You, Teacher Card
Show your teacher how much you appreciated everything with this creative card.
Designed by Candace Bunnage, courtesy of Provo Craft®.
- Cricut Expression® 2 Electronic Cutting Machine
- Cricut® Everyday Cartridges - Something To Celebrate, Ribbons & Rosettes, Birthday Bash and Type Candy
- Cuttlebug® Embosser and Die Cutter
- Cuttlebug® A2 Embossing Folder - Seeing Spots
- Cardstock - Brown, Green, Cream, Pink and Multi-colored
- Paper Trimmer
Using Birthday Bash cartridge and brown cardstock, select Card/Tag feature and cut one 10" “Lion”. Score and fold. Cut one block of green cardstock and adhere to card front.
Using Something To Celebrate cartridge and cream cardstock, cut one 1¼" “Banner”. Repeat cut, using multi-colored cardstock and Layer feature. Using multi-colored cardstock, press Shift and cut one 1¼" “Banner-s”. Repeat cut using Layer feature. Layer and adhere to card as shown.
Using Type Candy cartridge and cream cardstock, select Better with Chocolate feature and cut 1" letters to spell Thank You Teacher. Adhere to card as shown.
Using Ribbons & Rosettes cartridge and pink cardstock, press Shift and cut one 1¼" “Heart2Md”. Emboss heart using Seeing Spots folder. Adhere to card as shown.