Thanks a Bunch Card
Create a 3D paper-pieced element with a clear stamp image from Inkadinkado® to add to this cute thank you card.
Designed by Heather Garl, courtesy of Inkadinkado®.
- Inkadinkado® Friendly Characters Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Small & Medium Clear Stamping Blocks
- StazOn® Solvent Ink - Timber Brown
- Recollections™ Cardstock - White
- Recollections™ Cardstock - Kraft
- K&Company® Cut N Paste Designer Paper Pad
- EK Success® Circles Large Edger Punch
- EK Success® Postage Stamp Edger Punch
- EK Success® 3D Dots - Adheasive Foam 1/8" Squares
- Corner Rounder Punch
Create a 4 x 6 inch side-folding card from white cardstock. Round the corners of the right side (both layers) with the corner rounder punch.
Cut a strip from yellow pattern paper and use the circles edger punch along the right side. Glue the strip to the left side of the card. Add a thin strip of blue pattern paper on top.
Cut a small strip from pink/yellow pattern paper and use the postage stamp punch along the bottom edge. Glue the strip to the top of the card.
Stamp the sentiment below the small strip.
Stamp the monkey/banana image two times on Kraft cardstock and one time on yellow pattern paper. Cut out one entire image from Kraft cardstock. On the second piece of Kraft cardstock cut out all but the monkey’s tail. On the yellow pattern paper cut out just the bananas.
Glue the entire image near the bottom of the card. If you choose, you can let the tail part of the monkey unglued and curl it up slightly.
Use foam adhesive to attach the other monkey image on top, then use foam adhesive to attach the bananas on top of that. (Thanks2.jpg)