"Thanks" Apple Teacher Apprecation Card
- DCWV® Paper Pad, 12"x12" - the Edumacation Stack™
- Cardstock, 12"x12" - Red and White
- Old Book Page
- Adhesive Letters, 1" - Red
- Baker's Twine - Green and White
- Twine - Cream
- Personal Die Cut Machine
- Die Template (or Cartridge) - Tags, Ovals and Apples (Variable Sizes)
- Paper Crafting Punches - Square Tag and 1/4" Circle
- Paper Crafting Adhesive
- Adhesive Foam Squares
- Paper Trimmer
Step 1 Cut an 8"x3" tag from the white cardstock sheet. Cut a 7"x2½" rectangle from a blue print in the stack; adhere it to the bottom section of the tag. Cut a 6½"x2" rectangle from a coordinating print in the stack; adhere it to the center of the previous cardstock piece. Cut a 1¾"x5" rectangle from your book page; adhere this to the center of the previous cardstock piece.
Step 2 Cut a 3½"x2½" rectangle from the blue print used above. Adhere this at an angle as shown in the image to the front of the tag. Cut a 3¼"x2¼" rectangle from the red cardstock sheet. Adhere this to the center of the previous piece. Cut an elongated oval that measures approximately 2-7/8"x1-7/8" at the farthest points. Add your desired sentiment to the center of the oval using the alphabet stickers.
Step 3 Embellish your tag by adding additional printed cardstock strips, die cut apple shape, jute, twine, and more.