- Creatology™ Wiggle Eyes
- Craft Smart® Acrylic Paint - Brown
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Paper Towels
- Paper Plate
- Wood Spoon
- Craft Pumpkin
- Paint Brush
- Fine Motor
- Paint wooden spoon brown, let dry.
- Adults Only: use end of scissors to make holes in the pumpkin for feathers. Then make a hole for the spoon in front of feather holes.
- Insert feathers into holes as shown.
- Cut beak and waddle from felt and glue to front of spoon as shown. Glue wiggle eyes to spoon.
- Insert spoon into pumpkin.
- Tie small raffia bow around neck of spoon.