Thanksgiving Scrapbook Page
- Inkadinkado® Autumn Foliage Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Harvest Expressions Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Months & Days Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Fall Season Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Foliage Trails Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Large Clear Stamping Block
- StazOn Solvent Ink, Timber Brown
- Pigment Inks: Lime, Orange, Yellow, Red, Blue
- K&Company Brenda Walton Mira Mat Pad
- Recollections 12-inch x 12-inch White Cardstock
- EK Success Coloriser® Heat Tool (for heat setting the pigment inks)
- Corner Rounder Punch
Cut a 3½-inch x 2¾-inch rectangle from gold pattern paper and round the corners. Stamp the sentiment, brackets, and date with timber brown ink.
Cut two 1 5/8-inch x 2¾-inch rectangles from white cardstock. On one rectangle stamp a tree image with lime, yellow, and red ink along with a pumpkin image in orange and green ink. Stamp leaf images with lime, orange, and blue ink on the other rectangle. Round the corners and ink edges with blue or orange ink.
Cut eight more 1 5/8 x 2¾-inch rectangles from brightly colored pattern papers and round the corners.
Crop four photos to the same size and round the corners.
On a 12-inch x 12-inch piece of white cardstock, stamp leaf swirl images using a combination of all of the pigment ink colors. Place the images along the left side and at the bottom right corner.
Create a grid pattern with the stamped rectangles and photos and glue them to the white cardstock.