The Best Birthday Party Cake Ever
- Favorite Cake Recipe (or Mix)
- Wilton® Round Pan, 8"
- Wilton® Round Pan, 12"
- Buttercream Icing
- Wilton® Spatula, 13"
- Wilton® Dowel Rods
- Wilton® Fondant Roller, 20"
- Wilton® Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant – White (96 oz.)
- Wilton® Cake Circle, 14"
- Wilton® Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Wilton® Rose Icing Color – Lemon Yellow, Rose, Sky Blue, Leaf Green, Orange, Violet, Golden Yellow and Christmas Red
- Wilton® Fondant & Gum Paste Mold, Kids Party Designs
- Wilton® Piping Gel
- Wilton® Decorator Brush Set
Bake and cool two layer cakes. Position on a foil-wrapped cake circle. Ice cake smooth with white buttercream icing to prepare for fondant covering.
Tint 72 oz. fondant lemon yellow; cover and stack cakes.
Tint remaining fondant rose, blue, green, orange, violet, golden yellow and red.
Mold fondant shapes and borders using mold following package directions. Make approximately 18 candles,18 pennants, 10 large cupcakes, 10 small cupcakes, 20 stars and borders in a variety of colors.
Brush back of fondant pieces with piping gel and attach to cake.
Cake serves 60.