The Big Top Tote with Tag
- Inkadinkado® Wood Stamp - Big Top Monkey and Star Corner
- Inkadinkado® Pigment Ink Pad - Black
- EK Success® Cutterpede® Straight Edge Trimmer
- EK Success® Honey Bee® Non-stick Scissors
- EK Sucess® Nesting Medium Punch Circle 5/8"
- EK Success® Corner Adorner - Small Punch Medium Rounder
- Tote Bag Totally You, Small - Natural Acrylic Paint - Black
- Cardstock - Black Textured, Red Textured, Ivory
- Dress It Up® Buttons - Color Me Red: Item #59
- Grosgrain Ribbon, 3/8" - Red
- Embroidery Floss - Red
- Bead - Silver
- Beaded Chain - Silver
- Sewing Needle
- Craft Glue
Using black ink, stamp the Big Top Monkey image six times in a pyramid on the front of the tote bag.
Use red embroidery floss to stitch arched lines between monkeys, from hand to hand. Attach buttons to center of arch.
Attach red ribbon ½" from top of tote.
Cut a 3½" x 2" rectangle of black cardstock. Use corner rounder on two corners and the 5/8" circle punch on the other two corners.
Cut a 3" x 2" rectangle of ivory cardstock. Using black ink and Star Corner image, stamp image randomly. Use corner rounder on two corners. Attach to black cardstock, lining up corners.
Cut a 3" x 5/8" rectangle of black cardstock. Attach to center of stamped ivory piece.
Using a computer printer, print contact information on ivory cardstock. Trim to 3" x ½" and attach to center of black rectangle.
Cut a 3" x 2" rectangle of red cardstock. Cut a 2¼" x 1½" rectangle from center of rectangle. Use corner rounder on two corners. Attach to tag with adhesive foam.
Punch small hole at end of tag. Thread chain through tag and bead and attach to tote handle.