The Places You'll Go Scrapbook Layout
Using Inkadinkado clear stamps, you can create a bright, modern layout to remember a preschool graduation day.
Design courtesy of Heather Garl.
- Inkadinkado® Patterned Birds and Bugs Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Welcome Baby Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® All About Borders Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Funhouse Alphabet Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Large Clear Stamping Block
- Pigment Ink - Teal
- Pigment Ink - Ruby
- StazOn® Solvent Ink - Mustard
- StazOn® Solvent Ink - Timber Brown
- K&Company™ Summer Travel 12x12 Designer Paper Pad
- Recollections® White Cardstock
- EK Success® 3D Dots - Adheasive Foam 1/8" Squares
- EK Success® Coloriser® Heat Tool
- Corner Rounder Punch
- Distressing Tool
- Journaling Pen
Use a piece of pattern paper from the Summer Travel pad for the base of the scrapbook page.
Stamp the oval border image near the top left corner of the page with teal ink. Cut five triangles from pattern paper and tint the edges with teal ink. Glue them below the stamped border to create a banner.
Mat one photograph with white cardstock. Glue the photographs and a strip of pink pattern paper to the page.
Create a sun in the top left corner of the page. Make the rays by stamping the sun border image with mustard ink. Cut a quarter of a circle from orange pattern paper and distress the edges. Glue it in the corner.
Cut a cloud shape from blue pattern paper and tint the edges with teal ink. Add it on top of the sun using foam adhesive.
Stamp the “abc-123” image in a repetitive pattern under the pink strip with timber brown ink.
Cut a thin strip of pattern paper and trim the bottom to create an uneven, bumpy edge. Tint the edges of the strip with teal ink and glue it near the bottom left corner.
Stamp the title above the strip with timber brown ink.
Cut a strip from green pattern paper and use the corner rounder punch to create a scallop edge along the bottom. Punch a reverse scallop edge on a very thin strip of pattern paper and glue it to the green strip. Use the journaling pen to add the event and date to the green strip. Lightly draw a border on the green strip with the journaling pen.
Stamp the dragonfly image with teal ink and the butterfly image with ruby ink below the banner.