The Snow Princess Watch
- White Crystal Watch Face
- White Two & Three Hole Spacer Bars
- (A) Bead Gallery™ Alloy Flower Two Loop 15x23mm Silver Plated
- (B) Bead Gallery™ White Nebula Glass Shiny Faceted 6mm Beads
- (C) Bead Gallery™ White Glass Faceted 6x8mm Rondelle Beads
- (D) Beading Wire, Silver, 26 Gauge
- (E) 2” Silver Connector Head Pin
- (F) 12mm Silver Lobster Clasp
- (G) Smooth Silver Spacer Mix
- Super Fine Side Cutter
- Deluxe Flat Nose Pliers
- Super Fine Chain Nose Pliers
Note: This watch band is created by weaving two elegant beaded wire wrap clusters along the length of each watch bar (top and bottom) and then creating a beaded band with sophisticated beads and watch spacers.
Take an 18” length of 26 gauge wire and wire wrap the following beads on to the top bar of the watch: for the first pass forward: wrap 3 “B” beads; second pass back: wrap 3 large “G” beads and for the third pass forward: wrap 2 medium “G” beads. Pass the wire one time backward to secure. Repeat this on the bottom bar of the watch.
Take one “A” bead and attach it to the right most side of the bottom bar of watch with one 8mm jump ring. Repeat using another “A” bead attached to the left most side. Repeat Step 2 on the top bar of watch band.
Insert one 2” eye pin loop through the bottom hole of an “A” bead. Repeat with three additional eye pins on three additional “A” beads.
Starting on the left bottom side of watch: Insert one “C” bead, one white spacer bar (left side), one “C” bead and then close the eye pin with a wire loop. Repeat Step 4 on the right bottom side of watch band bar and then on the top bar of your watch band.
On the left side of watch band, attach a jump ring to each final loop.
Note: To lengthen the size of watch band, additional jump rings may be added.
On the right side of watch band, attach a lobster clasp to each final loop.