Thinking of You Card
Create an elegant background design for this Thinking of You card using clear stamp sets from Inkadinkado®.
Designed by Heather Garl, courtesy of Inkadinkado®.
- Inkadinkado® Gem Stone Insects Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Everday Expressions Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Small & Medium Clear Stamping Blocks
- Chalk Ink - Blue, Purple
- Recollections™ Cardstock
- Ribbon - Light Purple Satin (1/4" x 10 yd)
- EK Success® 3D Dots - Adheasive Foam 1/8" Squares
- EK Success® Coloriser® Heat Tool
Use light blue cardstock to create a 5-1/2 inch square top-folding card.
Cut a 5-1/4 inch square from cream cardstock. Create a background on the cardstock using various butterfly/dragonfly images and blue ink. Tint the edges of the square with blue ink. Mat with blue cardstock and glue to the card.
Cut a 2-1/8 x 3 inch rectangle from cream cardstock. Stamp the Thinking of you image with purple ink. Tint the edges of the rectangle with blue ink. Mat with blue cardstock.
Wrap a piece of ribbon around the top of the rectangle and secure the ends on the back.
Slide another piece of ribbon under the first piece and tie the ends in a knot.
Mat with light blue cardstock then attach to the card with foam adhesive.